Temporary Mooring Allocations
Further Registration for Temporary Allocations will be announced in early May when we know what temporary moorings will be available.
Conditions of Temporary Mooring Allocation
- The applicant must occupy the mooring and use the boat during the season
- If the original holder requires use of the mooring during the season you must relinquish it
- The committee will endeavour to find another temporary mooring for you
- If this is not possible you will be required to remove your boat from the water
- Your application for a mooring allocation will remain open
Payment of Fees
All fees must be paid in full and registration forms must be signed before placing your boat on a mooring. Please arrange to meet with the secretary to complete this.